Episcopal Youth Community (EYC)
Join us on Sundays, 5:30-7 p.m. in the Youth House for fellowship and dinner!
EYC youth grades 6-12th are encouraged to join our Discord group chat! Never heard of Discord? Unsure of how it works? Email or text Jenny at (540) 604-3931 for help getting logged on. Discord is a free app for your phone or computer, like GroupMe. Youth and youth advisors will use Discord for online socializing as well as prayer requests and communicating announcements. If you don’t want your child using Discord, no problem! Parent communication will continue through The ePistle, email, and Facebook at this time. Our discord is private and open only to HT EYC members.
“To know Christ and to make him known, through an inward
journey of faith and an outward journey of service,
giving thanks to God in all things.”
The goal of the youth program is to incorporate teens in to a sacred community of radical acceptance, allowing them the space to figure out who they are, what gifts they have to offer, and how they can offer those gifts. They are able to make a deeper connection to the presence of God so that they may become co-creators with God in the world.
For Youth in 6th through 12th Grade
Tweens EYC: 6th grade
Junior High EYC: 7th and 8th grades
Senior High EYC: 9th through 12th grades
What We Do During the School Year
- Sunday Night EYC Meetings: We typically meet 5:30–7 p.m. in the Youth House for an activity, followed by a fellowship dinner.
- Weekend Youth Retreats: Twice a year we head out for a weekend of outdoor activities, building bonds, and organic worship and fellowship opportunities.
- Worship Ministry Milestones: Rite 13, Confirmation and Youth Sunday
What We Do in the Summer
- Pilgrimage — for spiritual growth and self discovery for youth in 11th and 12th grade, held in June.
- Glory Ridge Mission Trip— serving the people of Madison County through community outreach construction projects for youth who have completed their 9th grade year through 12th grade. Held in July.
- Summer Outreach Adventure— serving our Greensboro community with outreach projects in the morning, followed by afternoon adventures for youth 6th through 8th grades. Held in August.
Glory Ridge2021 Recap Video
A big thanks to the whole parish, EYC families and advisors, and Father David for your continued support!
Glory Ridge Application
Click here to download the Glory Ridge 2022 application. Email it to Jenny Campbell at or deliver to the office, attention Jenny Campbell. Deadline to apply is April 3. Acceptances announced April 10.
Examples of Our Volunteer Work
Burrito Bikers, Hot Dish & Hope, Pathways Family Shelter, Corn Hole for Coats & Cans, Thanksgiving in the Bag, Servant Farm, Crayons Matter, Out of the Garden, Peacehaven, Food Pantry Scavenger Hunt, Wheels for Hope, Crop Walk, and much more!
FB: Holy Trinity EYC Greensboro
Holy Trinity ePistle