For 66 years, bright smiles and excited voices have filled the halls of Holy Trinity Day School. Founded in 1954, Holy Trinity Day School ministers to young children and their families through its quality half-day program for children ages 3 months through junior-kindergarten. Holy Trinity Day School nurtures the whole child in a friendly, accepting atmosphere and is the only area preschool that offers a weekly chapel service and weekly Godly Play time. Generations of families agree that Holy Trinity Day School is the finest preschool in Greensboro.
Holy Trinity Day School helps young children have success through:
- Partnering with parents so that the classroom is an extension of the home
- Nurturing the development of the whole child
- Fostering a sense of community
- Employing gifted teachers who know that children learn and grow through play
- Holy Trinity Day School is open to all denominations.
Holy Trinity Day School is dedicated to providing quality early education in an enriching, nurturing, spiritually-grounded learning environment that:
- Educates the whole child;
- Supports the individual gifts of each child;
- Builds on the child’s natural inquisitiveness;
- Fosters a sense of caring and compassion;
- Teaches children respect for themselves and others.
A love of learning is established through:
- Use of Creative Curriculum
- Low Teacher/Student Ratios
- One-on-one Time with Teacher
- Experiential Learning
- Partnerships with Parents
Our exceptional staff strives to provide the best educational environment for young children to grow and develop mentally, socially, physically and spiritually. Our teachers are experienced, dedicated professionals who regard each child’s natural curiosity and interest as important components in planning developmentally appropriate curriculum and activities.
With an average of 16 years of classroom experience, our teachers truly love working with young children and instilling a life-long love of learning. With low teacher-student ratios, our staff is committed to serving the individual needs of each child while enriching their understanding of the world around them. Teachers hold degrees in Education and/or have completed courses in Early Childhood Education. All teachers are certified in CPR and First Aid and attend workshops for continued education and professional growth.
The School Day
|9 a.m.–1 p.m.||Regular School Day|
|8 a.m.–9 a.m.||Morning Fun Bunch|
|1–2 p.m.||After-school Enrichment Programs|
|1–3 p.m.||Afternoon Fun Bunch|
2021-2022 School Calendar
Click here to see our 2020-2021 School Calendar.
Holy Trinity Day School Health Screening Flow Chart
Click here to view our health screening flow chart.
Holy Trinity Day School
Julie Buie, Director
607 N. Greene Street
Greensboro, NC 2740
Office hours are Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m.–1:30 p.m.